C_Programming_Basic_Challenge

#Project Name: #C_Programming_Basic_Challenge
I make this project in C programming language.


This is a project where anyone can test his/her C programming Basic Skills. To complete this project I need to code #2142 lines. And now it’s running successfully.
I already showed it to some of my university faculty members. They like this project very much. They are happy with my performance. (Note. it is not for marks/sub base project)  
Thanks to them because without their support I may not able to complete this project.
This project I never gona forget this experience daily 4-7hr continuous coding life), fixing bug omg!! Can’t explain! Thank you Allah to give me so much patience.
Project Summary:
As it is a skill judgment type software so,
Mainly there is a 3 level, 1-easy, 2-medium, 3-hard
You can pick your level and then atomically question will appeared. (It’s like multiple choice type question)
You just need to give the correct answer (input-1/2/3/4)
If your answer is correct you will get some points and automatically go the next question.
If your answer is not correct then your test is over. 

You can start your test now: for this go to this google drive and download the file .exe and just run it.
File name is: C_programming_basic_challenge by tasnuva
Just download the file and start your test now!
#best_of_luck
For live preview:  checkout this YouTube link:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVSQZQ4Hy8&feature=youtu.be
Note: I can’t share source code!
Future Plan: I will add other language questions on this .
Pray for me.




Comments

Popular Posts